Monday, January 18, 2010

Trading partners needed!!

Hello!

with the new year I decided to change my usual way to trade stamps. I used to exchange stamps by wantlists and catalogue value, but this exchange basis is time-consuming and not compatible with the few spare time available for stamp collecting. So I will continue my wantlist-based exchanges only for the trades with my long-time trading partner, for those countries I have specialized collections (as Old German States, Deutsches Reich and Great Britain Queen Victoria's age) and for those countries and periods I have advanced collection.

To make my stamp collecting easier and more relaxing, I'd like to exchange my duplicates on 1:1 basis with stamps from the countries I need (see the sidebar for details). My stock of used stamps to trade consists mainly of recent used stamps from Europe, with nice round cancellation.
I have several stamps with wavy-lines cancels too, and I can exchange them for round cancelled stamps on 2:1 (i.e. 2 of mine wavy-lines cancels for 1 of yours round cancelled), 3:1 and 4:1 basis too.

In any case, I'm open to all your suggestions concerning the exchange basis!

Sincerely,
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment